Available: Tastefully Designed Three Bedroom Colonial
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
|WELCOME TO THIS TASTEFULLY DESIGNED THREE BEDROOM COLONIAL HOME. PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP. THE FIRST FLOOR OFFERS AN ENTRY FOYER, LIVING ROOM, A FAMILY ROOM WITH A SLIDING GLASS DOOR TO THE PATIO, A DINING ROOM, A FULL BATHROOM, AND A NEWER THREE YEAR OLD MODERN EAT IN KITCHEN WITH GRANITE COUNTERTOPS. THE SECOND FLOOR FEATURES THREE BEDROOMS AND A FULL BATHROOM. BASEMENT INCLUDES A LARGE RECREATION ROOM, AN OFFICE, LAUNDRY, UTILITIES, AND A FULL BATHROOM. AMENITIES INCLUDE NEWER BATHROOMS, NEWER WINDOWS, HARDWOOD FLOORS, NEWER HEATING, AND AN UNDERGROUND SPRINKLER SYSTEM. ONE CAR DETACHED GARAGE WITH AMPLE PARKING SPACE. CONVENIENT LOCATION CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, TRANSPORTATION TO NYC, AND SHOPPING. MOTIVATED SELLER PRICED TO SELL.|
Background Information About Fair Lawn, NJ
Fair Lawn is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and a suburban municipality in the New York City Metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 32,457.
- John A. Forest Elementary School
- Henry B. Milnes Elementary School
- Lyncrest Elementary Schools
- Radburn Elementary School
- Warren Point Elementary School
- Westmoreland Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Memorial Middle School
- Fair Lawn High School
- Bergen Community College (located just minutes away in Paramus, NJ)
Why this property?
- This house is large enough to raise a family. With three bedrooms and three bathrooms, there is more than enough room to expand the household
- Fair Lawn offers a myriad of education possibilties all the way into college
- This property is minutes away from the on ramp to NJ Highway 208
- Within short distance (less than 12 minutes) from The Garden State Plaza, one of the biggest shopping centers in the state of New Jersey
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*