NEWLY MARKETED: FULLY RENOVATED CAPE COD IN FAIR LAWN
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
|WELCOME TO THIS FULLY RENOVATED CAPE COD. THIS THREE BEDROOM, TWO BATH OFFERS A NEW KITCHEN, NEW BATHROOMS, BEAUTIFUL HARDWOOD FLOORS, CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING, NEW ROOF, NEW SIDING, ELECTRIC, NEW HEATING SYSTEM, AND MUCH MORE. TRULY IMMACULATE. JUST MOVE IN AND UNPACK! LOCATED CLOSE TO PARKS, SCHOOLS, TRANSPORTATION, AND SHOPPING. PRICED TO SELL FAST. MAKE THIS YOUR HOME.|
Background Information About Fair Lawn, NJ
Fair Lawn is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and a suburban municipality in the New York City Metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 32,457.
- John A. Forest Elementary School
- Henry B. Milnes Elementary School
- Lyncrest Elementary Schools
- Radburn Elementary School
- Warren Point Elementary School
- Westmoreland Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Memorial Middle School
- Fair Lawn High School
- Bergen Community College (located just minutes away in Paramus, NJ)
Why this property?
- This house is large enough to raise a family. With three bedrooms and two bathrooms, there is more than enough room to expand the household
- Fair Lawn offers a myriad of education possibilties all the way into college
- This property is minutes away from the on ramp to NJ Highway 208
- Within short distance (less than 12 minutes) from The Garden State Plaza, one of the biggest shopping centers in the state of New Jersey
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*