JUST LEASED: Cozy Two Bedroom Home in Ridgewood
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
|WELCOME TO THIS COZY TWO BEDROOM HOME IN THE GORGEOUS TOWN OF RIDGEWOOD. THE GROUND FLOOR HAS A BASEMENT LARGE ENOUGH FOR STORAGE. THE FIRST FLOOR FEATURES A WELCOMING ENTRY FOYER AND AN OFFICE. THE SECOND FLOOR FEATURES A KITCHEN, FORMAL DINING ROOM, LIVING ROOM, BEDROOM, AND FULL BATHROOM. THE THIRD FLOOR OFFERS A SECOND BEDROOM AS WELL AS ADDITIONAL STORAGE. AMENITIES INCLUDE HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT AND LAUNDRY IN THE UNIT. THIS HOME IS IN A FANTASTIC LOCATION CLOSE TO THE BUS, TRAIN, SHOPPING, PARKS, AND SCHOOLS.|
Background Information About Ridgewood, NJ
Ridgewood is a village in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. As of the2010 United States Census, the village population was 24,958, reflecting an increase of 22 (+0.1%) from the 24,936 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 784 (+3.2%) from the 24,152 counted in the 1990 Census. Ridgewood is a suburban bedroom community of New York City, located approximately 20 miles (32 km) northwest of Midtown Manhattan.
- Rigdewood Elementary School
- Travell Elementary School
- Willard Elementary School
- Somerville Elementary School
- Orchard Elementary School
- Hawes Elementary School
- BF Middle School
- GW Middle School
- Rigdewood High School
Why this property?
- This house is perfect for a couple or small family with two bedrooms and one bathroom
- Ridgewood offers a myriad of education possibilties all the way into college
- Amazing location!! Minutes away transportation and schools
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*