JUST REDUCED! Spacious One Family Home in Elmwood Park, NJ
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
|RENOVATED ONE FAMILY HOME ON A CUL-DE-SAC STREET. THE GROUND FLOOR FEATURES A REMODELED BASEMENT WITH A FAMILY ROOM, WET BAR, SUMMER KITCHEN, AND FULL BATH. THE FIRST FLOOR FEATURES A LIVING ROOM, NEW MODERN EAT IN KITCHEN, FORMAL DINING ROOM, MASTER BEDROOM, MASTER BATHROOM, AND AN ADDITIONAL BEDROOM. SECOND FLOOR FEATURES TWO ADDITIONAL BEDROOMS, FULL BATHROOM, AND A LARGE STORAGE ROOM. CLOSE TO TRANSPORTATION AND SCHOOLS. QUIET AND PRIVATE LOCATION.|
Background Information About Elmwood Park, NJ
Elmwood Park is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough population was 19,403]reflecting an increase of 478 (+2.5%) from the 18,925 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 1,302 (+7.4%) from the 17,623 counted in the 1990 Census. – Wikipedia
- Ganter Avenue Elementary School
- Gilbert Ave School
- Sixteenth Avenue Elementary School
- Elmwood Park Memorial Middle School
- Elmwood Park Memorial High School
-4 bedrooms, 3 baths
-Large basement with a small bar
Why this property?
- This house is perfect for a family as it has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Beautiful hardwood floors give a nice finished look to the open dining room
- The dining room contains a small bar which is perfect for entertaining guests
- Very close to NYC transportation
- Located in a great neighborhood
Interested in this spacious one family home in Elmwood Park, NJ or any other houses for rent/sale in the area? Please feel free to contact me at any time.
For all your real estate needs please call me, Zohar “Zack” Zamir to show you how I am Marketing NJ at the Highest Level:
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*