JUST REDUCED: First Floor Two Bedroom Condo in Fair Lawn, NJ
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
|WELCOME TO THIS SPACIOUS 1ST FLOOR TWO BEDROOM CONDO IN THE GREAT BLUE RIDGE MANOR COMPLEX. THIS CONDO OFFERS A RENOVATED MODERN EAT IN KITCHEN,LARGE LIVING ROOM,HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT,FULL BATHROOM, AND TWO BEDROOMS. MAINTENANCE INCLUDES GAS,WATER,HEAT,LAUNDRY STORAGE ON SITE, AND PARKING SPACE. GREAT LOCATION CLOSE TO SHOPPING ,TRANSPORTATION AND MAJOR HIGHWAYS. PRICED TO SELL!|
Background Information About Fair Lawn, NJ
Fair Lawn is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and a suburban municipality in the New York City Metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 32,457.
- John A. Forest Elementary School
- Henry B. Milnes Elementary School
- Lyncrest Elementary Schools
- Radburn Elementary School
- Warren Point Elementary School
- Westmoreland Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Memorial Middle School
- Fair Lawn High School
- Bergen Community College (located just minutes away in Paramus, NJ)
Why this property?
- Amazing location!!
- Fair Lawn offers a myriad of education possibilties all the way into college
- This property is minutes away from the on ramp to NJ Highway 208
- Within short distance (less than 12 minutes) from The Garden State Plaza, one of the biggest shopping centers in the state of New Jersey
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*