Two Bedroom Condo in a Great Location!
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
Updated two bedroom garden style condo in the Radburn school district which is the most desirable section in Fair Lawn. Second floor move in condition condo features a newer large modern eat-in kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, custom made cabinets, and hardwood floors throughout. New updated bathroom, new windows, and custom light fixtures. Maintenance includes, hot and cold water, common areas, parking space, and large storage bin. Laundry facilities available on site. Walking distance to Radburn shopping, NYC transportation, parks and schools. A must see condo in a great location!! Priced to sell.
Background Information About Fair Lawn, NJ
Fair Lawn is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and a suburban municipality in the New York City Metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 32,457.
- John A. Forest Elementary School
- Henry B. Milnes Elementary School
- Lyncrest Elementary Schools
- Radburn Elementary School
- Warren Point Elementary School
- Westmoreland Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Memorial Middle School
- Fair Lawn High School
- Bergen Community College (located just minutes away in Paramus, NJ)
Why this property?
- This house is large enough to raise a family. With four bedrooms and two bathrooms, there is more than enough room to expand the household
- Fair Lawn offers a myriad of education possibilties all the way into college
- The home comes with a play room that is perfect for children
- Within short distance (less than 12 minutes) from The Garden State Plaza, one of the biggest shopping centers in the state of New Jersey
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*