NEWLY MARKETED: Tudor Home in Hackensack, NJ!
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
|INVITING TUDOR STYLE HOME IN THE FAIRMOUNT SECTION OF HACKENSACK. THE EXTERIOR FEATURES GREAT CURB APPEAL WITH AN ELEGANT FRONT AND BACKYARD. THE HOME FEATURES HARDWOOD FLOORS, A FIREPLACE, FULL BASEMENT, THREE BEDROOMS, ONE BATHROOM, AND A LARGE STORAGE AREA. THE KITCHEN HAS GREAT CABINET AND COUNTER SPACE. PARKING INCLUDED WITH A DETACHED GARAGE. CLOSE TO NJ TRANSIT TRAINS & BUSES TO NYC AND ACCESSIBLE TO MAJOR HIGHWAYS. ALSO CLOSE DISTANCE TO SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, HOUSES OF WORSHIP, A PARK AND SCHOOLS.MUST SEE TO FULLY APPRECIATE. MOVE IN CONDITION!|
Hackensack is a city in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States, and serves as its county seat. It was officially named New Barbadoes Township until 1921, though it was informally known as Hackensack. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city’s population was 43,010, reflecting an increase of 333 (+0.8%) from the 42,677 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 5,628 (+15.2%) from the 37,049 counted in the 1990 Census.
- Fanny H. Hillers Elementary School
- Fairmount Elementary Elementary School
- Jackson Avenue Elementary School
- Nellie K. Parker Elementary School
- Hackensack Middle School
- Hackensack High School
- Fairleigh Dickinson University (located just minutes away in Teaneck, NJ)
Why this property?
- This house is large enough to raise a family. With three bedrooms and one bathroom there is more than enough room to expand the household
- Hackensack offers a myriad of education possibilties all the way into college
- Within short distance (less than 12 minutes) from River Side Square Plaza
Interested in this Tudor House in Hackensack, NJ or any houses for rent/sale in the area? Please feel free to contact me at any time.
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*