NEWLY MARKETED: Cozy Cape Cod Home in a Desirable School District in Fair Lawn!
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
Welcome to this cozy cape cod home in a desirable Milnes school district in Fair Lawn. The first floor features a three seasons porch, a living room, modern eat in kitchen with a dining area, two bedrooms, and an updated full bathroom. The second floor includes two bedrooms and also has an updated full bathroom. The partly finished basement includes great storage, laundry, a recreation room, and a summer kitchen. Hardwood floors throughout. Close to parks, schools, shopping, transportation, and Houses of Worship.
Background Information About Fair Lawn, NJ
Fair Lawn is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and a suburban municipality in the New York City Metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 32,457.
- John A. Forest Elementary School
- Henry B. Milnes Elementary School
- Lyncrest Elementary Schools
- Radburn Elementary School
- Warren Point Elementary School
- Westmoreland Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Memorial Middle School
- Fair Lawn High School
- Bergen Community College (located just minutes away in Paramus, NJ)
Why this property?
- This house is large enough to raise a family. With three bedrooms and two bathrooms there is more than enough room to expand the household
- Fair Lawn offers a myriad of education possibilties all the way into college
- This property is minutes away from the on ramp to NJ Highway 208
- Within short distance (less than 12 minutes) from The Garden State Plaza, one of the biggest shopping centers in the state of New Jersey
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*