NEWLY MARKETED: Beautiful Cape Cod Home in Fair Lawn, NJ
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
|WELCOME TO THIS BEAUTIFUL LARGE CAPE COD HOME IN A GREAT LOCATION. THE FIRST FLOOR INCLUDES A SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM, FORMAL DINING ROOM WITH BEAUTIFUL WINDOWS, KITCHEN, MASTER BEDROOM, BATHROOM, AND FLORIDA ROOM. THE SECOND FLOOR INCLUDES A MASTER BEDROOM AND MASTER BATHROOM AND A TREMENDOUS STORAGE ROOM. BASEMENT IS PARTIALLY FINISHED. THE FENCED IN BACKYARD FEATURES PLENTY OF SPACE FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND A COZY PATIO.PARKING INCLUDED WITH A ONE CAR GARAGE. HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT. CLOSE TO TRANSPORTATION, SCHOOLS, HOUSES OF WORSHIP, AND SHOPPING. MOVE IN CONDITION. SOLD ‘AS IS’.|
Background Information About Fair Lawn, NJ
Fair Lawn is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and a suburban municipality in the New York City Metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 32,457.
- John A. Forest Elementary School
- Henry B. Milnes Elementary School
- Lyncrest Elementary Schools
- Radburn Elementary School
- Warren Point Elementary School
- Westmoreland Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Memorial Middle School
- Fair Lawn High School
- Bergen Community College (located just minutes away in Paramus, NJ)
Why this property?
- This house is large enough to raise a family. With three bedrooms and two bathrooms there is more than enough room to expand the household
- Fair Lawn offers a myriad of education possibilties all the way into college
- This property is minutes away from the on ramp to NJ Highway 208
- Within short distance (less than 12 minutes) from The Garden State Plaza, one of the biggest shopping centers in the state of New Jersey
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*