NEWLY MARKETED! Three Bedroom Cape Cod Home in Fair Lawn, NJ
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
Welcome to this cozy cape cod colonial in a prime Radburn location. The first floor features two bedrooms and a full bathroom. The kitchen offers a sliding glass door leading to the backyard. Second floor features a large master bedroom, a new master bathroom, sitting area, and storage area. The basement is fully finished with a large recreation room, additional room/office with new powder room, laundry, and utilities area. Attached one car garage. Perfect opportunity to turn this into your dream home and live in a fantastic location.
Background Information About Fair Lawn, NJ
Fair Lawn is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and a suburban municipality in the New York City Metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 32,457.
- John A. Forest Elementary School
- Henry B. Milnes Elementary School
- Lyncrest Elementary Schools
- Radburn Elementary School
- Warren Point Elementary School
- Westmoreland Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Memorial Middle School
- Fair Lawn High School
- Bergen Community College (located just minutes away in Paramus, NJ)
Why this property?
- This house is large enough to raise a family. With four bedrooms and two bathrooms, there is more than enough room to expand the household
- Fair Lawn offers a myriad of education possibilties all the way into college
- The home comes with a play room that is perfect for children
- Within short distance (less than 12 minutes) from The Garden State Plaza, one of the biggest shopping centers in the state of New Jersey
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*