NEWLY MARKETED! Three Bedroom Cape Cod Home in Fair Lawn, NJ
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
Welcome to this cozy cape cod colonial in a prime Radburn location. The first floor features two bedrooms and a full bathroom. The kitchen offers a sliding glass door leading to the backyard. Second floor features a large master bedroom, a new master bathroom, sitting area, and storage area. The basement is fully finished with a large recreation room, additional room/office with new powder room, laundry, and utilities area. Attached one car garage. Perfect opportunity to turn this into your dream home and live in a fantastic location.
Background Information About Fair Lawn, NJ
Fair Lawn is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and a suburban municipality in the New York City Metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 32,457.
- John A. Forest Elementary School
- Henry B. Milnes Elementary School
- Lyncrest Elementary Schools
- Radburn Elementary School
- Warren Point Elementary School
- Westmoreland Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Memorial Middle School
- Fair Lawn High School
- Bergen Community College (located just minutes away in Paramus, NJ)
Why this property?
- This house is large enough to raise a family. With four bedrooms and two bathrooms, there is more than enough room to expand the household
- Fair Lawn offers a myriad of education possibilties all the way into college
- The home comes with a play room that is perfect for children
- Within short distance (less than 12 minutes) from The Garden State Plaza, one of the biggest shopping centers in the state of New Jersey
Interested in this four bedroom colonial in Fair Lawn, NJ or any houses for rent/sale in the area? Please feel free to contact me at any time.
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*