JUST REDUCED: Four Bedroom Colonial in Fair Lawn, NJ
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
Welcome to this beautiful colonial home located in a desirable Radburn school district. The house features a first floor open floor plan with a large living room, entry hall with double sided closets, dining room, and large renovated modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The kitchen leads to a family room addition and large deck with an awning overlooking the oversized backyard. The second floor features a master bedroom, three additional bedrooms, and a full bath. Beautiful finished basement with recreation room and play room. Newer roof (3 years), close to NYC transportation, parks, and schools.
Background Information About Fair Lawn, NJ
Fair Lawn is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and a suburban municipality in the New York City Metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 32,457.
- John A. Forest Elementary School
- Henry B. Milnes Elementary School
- Lyncrest Elementary Schools
- Radburn Elementary School
- Warren Point Elementary School
- Westmoreland Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Memorial Middle School
- Fair Lawn High School
- Bergen Community College (located just minutes away in Paramus, NJ)
Why this property?
- This house is large enough to raise a family. With four bedrooms and two bathrooms, there is more than enough room to expand the household
- Fair Lawn offers a myriad of education possibilties all the way into college
- The home comes with a play room that is perfect for children
- Within short distance (less than 12 minutes) from The Garden State Plaza, one of the biggest shopping centers in the state of New Jersey
Interested in this four bedroom colonial in Fair Lawn, NJ or any houses for rent/sale in the area? Please feel free to contact me at any time.
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*