NEWLY MARKETED: Colonial Rental in Fair Lawn, NJ
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
Updated colonial rental on B park in Radburn prestigious association. Features living room with fireplace, powder room near dining room, office with park view, updated kitchen with hi-endappliances leading to beautiful breakfast area with high ceilings and sliding glass doors overlooking the park and the backyard. Master bedroom with walk in closet and additional two bedrooms upstairs, fully finished basement with new full bath. Central air, convenient to all-pool transportation, schools, tennis court, ect. Fees included in rent. Great home in a prime location!
Background Information About Fair Lawn, NJ
Fair Lawn is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and a suburban municipality in the New York City Metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 32,457.
- John A. Forest Elementary School
- Henry B. Milnes Elementary School
- Lyncrest Elementary Schools
- Radburn Elementary School
- Warren Point Elementary School
- Westmoreland Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Memorial Middle School
- Fair Lawn High School
- Bergen Community College (located just minutes away in Paramus, NJ)
Why this property?
- This house is a great rental property with access to a pool and tennis court
- Fair Lawn offers a myriad of education possibilties all the way into college
Interested in this Colonial Rental in Fair Lawn, NJ or any houses for rent/sale in the area? Please feel free to contact me at any time.
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*