JUST REDUCED: Elegant Renovated Cape Cod Home in Fair Lawn, NJ
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
Welcome to this elegant renovated Cape Cod house. This four bedroom, two bath house was completely renovated in 2009-2010. First floor entry foyer leads to a newly tiled three season porch, cozy living room with refurnished hardwood floors, overhead lighting. New gorgeous modern eat-in kitchen with spacious granite countertops, modern backsplash, stainless steel appliances. Completing the kitchen is a nice extra entrance which leads to the driveway and garage. Renovated full bathroom, one large bedroom, an additional bedroom/office with back entrance leading to a new deck overlooking a spacious backyard. Second floor features: master bedroom with lots of closet space and renovated master bath, an additional bedroom which leads to a balcony. Finished basement, with upgraded electrical panel, newer windows throughout, and much more! Close distance to New York City transportation, elementary and high school, parks, and shopping.
Background Information About Fair Lawn, NJ
Fair Lawn is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and a suburban municipality in the New York City Metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 32,457.
- John A. Forest Elementary School
- Henry B. Milnes Elementary School
- Lyncrest Elementary Schools
- Radburn Elementary School
- Warren Point Elementary School
- Westmoreland Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Memorial Middle School
- Fair Lawn High School
- Bergen Community College (located just minutes away in Paramus, NJ)
-4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms
-Lot Size: 58′ x 105.5″ approx.
- This house is large enough to raise a family. With four bedrooms and two bathrooms, there is more than enough room to expand the household
- Fair Lawn offers a myriad of education possibilties all the way into college
- This property is just minutes away from Fair Lawn High School which offers outdoor basketball courts, a softball field, tennis courts, and football field.
- This property is minutes away from River Road which features restaurants, dry cleaners, food choices, and a variety of gas stations
- This property is minutes away from the on ramp to NJ Highway 208
- Within short distance (less than 12 minutes) from The Garden State Plaza, one of the biggest shopping centers in the state of New Jersey
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*