House Post: Elegant Brick Colonial Home in Fair Lawn, NJ
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
Elegant brick colonial, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathin prime location. First floor features a marble entry foyer which leads to a living room with a fireplace and dining room. Sunny eat-in kitchen with great cabinet space, granite countertops, and new tiled floors with sliding glass doors to patio and private yard and newly updated powder room. 2nd floor offers master bedroom with updated master bath. 3 additional bedrooms and additional renovated bath. The full finished basement offers recreation room, lots of storage space, full bath, laundry room and separate entrance from the outside. Great value in so many updates as ductless air/heat conditioning to every room. 200 amps electrically panel, moldings, tastefully renovated bathrooms, painting, window treatments, receded lights throughout and more. Last but not least, come be a part of Radburn Assocation with the use of pools, tennis courts, a community center, programs to families near the park, and Radburn school. Close to NYC transportation, shopping, and houses of worship.
Background Information About Fair Lawn, NJ
Fair Lawn is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and a suburban municipality in the New York City Metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 32,457.
- John A. Forest Elementary School
- Henry B. Milnes Elementary School
- Lyncrest Elementary Schools
- Radburn Elementary School
- Warren Point Elementary School
- Westmoreland Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Memorial Middle School
- Fair Lawn High School
- Bergen Community College (located just minutes away in Paramus, NJ)
Why this property?
- This house is large enough to raise a family. With four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms, there is more than enough room to expand the household
- Fair Lawn offers a myriad of education possibilties all the way into college
- This property is just minutes away from Fair Lawn High School which offers outdoor basketball courts, a softball field, tennis courts, and football field.
- This property is minutes away from River Road which features restaurants, dry cleaners, food choices, and a variety of gas stations
- This property is minutes away from the on ramp to NJ Highway 208
- Within short distance (less than 12 minutes) from The Garden State Plaza, one of the biggest shopping centers in the state of New Jersey
Interested in this Elegant Colonial House in Fair Lawn, NJ or any houses for rent/sale in the area? Please feel free to contact me at any time.
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*