Office Post: Office Space for Lease in Prime Location in Teaneck, NJ
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
Prime location office space for lease. 2200 sq ft. of 6 spacious offices on a second floor building with large open reception area, 2 updated lavatories, skylights, and conference room. Ideal for professionals, lawyers, a small business set up, with great high traffic exposure and bank tenant on the ground floor. Seperate utilities, landlord will consider subdividing the space. Separate office rooms available with shared conference room.
Background Information About Teaneck, NJ
Teaneck is a township in Bergen County, New Jersey, and a suburb in the New York metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township population was 39,776, reflecting an increase of 516 (+1.3%) from the 39,260 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 1,435 (+3.8%) from the 37,825 counted in the 1990 Census. As of 2010 it was the second-most populous among the 70 municipalities in Bergen County, behind Hackensack, which had a population of 43,010. – Wikipedia
- Whittier Elementary School
- Hawthorne Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Benjamin Franklin Middle School
- Teaneck High School
- Yeshiva High School
-6 spacious office rooms
-2200 sq. feet
Why this property?
- This office is the perfect size as it contains 6 office rooms and 2 lavatories
- A spacious conference room with windows provides a nice element to the office
- The large reception area is perfect for welcoming potential clients
- Located on the busy Cedar Lane which contains tons of businesses
- Located in a great neighborhood
Interested in this office space in Teaneck, NJ or any other properties for rent/sale in the area? Please feel free to contact me at any time.
For all your real estate needs please call me, Zohar “Zack” Zamir to show you how I am Marketing NJ at the Highest Level:
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*