House Post: Custom Built Brick & Mason Stucco in Fair Lawn, NJ!
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
Magnificent custom built brick & mason stucco. 4/5 bedroom, 4 bathroom colonial house. Shows great from outside and even better inside with attention to detail. Top quality materials. This house will take your breath away, Impressive double-wood doors welcome you into a great living room with fireplace. Gourmet eat in kitchen with top of the line appliances which leads from sliding glass doors to a large deck overlooking spacious backyard. Dining room, bedroom, bathroom, seperate entrances completing this entertaining 1st floor 1st floor. 2nd floor offers huge master bedroom, bath/jacuzzi, and a private terrace. 2 additional bedrooms and bathroom concludes the 2nd floor. Large finished basement with seperate entrance features family room bathroom, office/possible 5th bedroom, laundry, and patio. Located in a desirable area close to everything. Professionally landscaped, heated 2 car garage, multi-zone heating/cooling, systems. Set on a 94×206 ft lot! Countless amenities.
Background Information About Fair Lawn, NJ
Fair Lawn is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and a suburban municipality in the New York City Metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 32,457.
- John A. Forest Elementary School
- Henry B. Milnes Elementary School
- Lyncrest Elementary Schools
- Radburn Elementary School
- Warren Point Elementary School
- Westmoreland Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Memorial Middle School
- Fair Lawn High School
- Bergen Community College (located just minutes away in Paramus, NJ)
Why this property?
- This house is large enough to raise a family. With four bedrooms and four bathrooms, there is more than enough room to expand the household
- Fair Lawn offers a myriad of education possibilties all the way into college
- This property is just minutes away from Berden Park which offers outdoor basketball courts, a softball field, tennis courts, and racquetball courts.
- This property is minutes away from Fair Lawn Avenue which features restaurants, dry cleaners, food choices, and a variety of gas stations
- This property is minutes away from the on ramp to NJ Highway 208
- Within short distance (less than 12 minutes) from The Garden State Plaza, one of the biggest shopping centers in the state of New Jersey
For all your real estate needs please call me, Zohar “Zack” Zamir to show you how I am Marketing NJ at the Highest Level:
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*