House Post: Spacious One Family Home in Elmwood Park, NJ
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
1 family house on a cul de sac street for rent. 4 bedrooms with 2.5 bathrooms, ample closet space, spacious parking (3-4 cars), modern kitchen, living room, large dining room/small bar. Beautiful basement features large family room with wet bar, summer kitchen, new full bath, and large storage with large room and utilities. The basement has a seperate entrance from the backyard. Hardwood floors. Close to NYC bus (5 minutes), shopping area, in a nice neighborhood, clean and airy area.
Background Information About Teaneck, NJ
Teaneck is a township in Bergen County, New Jersey, and a suburb in the New York metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township population was 39,776, reflecting an increase of 516 (+1.3%) from the 39,260 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 1,435 (+3.8%) from the 37,825 counted in the 1990 Census. As of 2010 it was the second-most populous among the 70 municipalities in Bergen County, behind Hackensack, which had a population of 43,010. – Wikipedia
- Whittier Elementary School
- Hawthorne Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Benjamin Franklin Middle School
- Teaneck High School
- Yeshiva High School
-4 bedrooms, 1.5 baths
-Large dining room with a small bar
Why this property?
- This house is perfect for a family as it has 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
- Beautiful hardwood floors give a nice finished look to the open dining room
- The dining room contains a small bar which is perfect for entertaining guests
- Very close to NYC transportation
- Located in a great neighborhood
Interested in this spacious one family home in Elmwood Park, NJ or any other houses for rent/sale in the area? Please feel free to contact me at any time.
For all your real estate needs please call me, Zohar “Zack” Zamir to show you how I am Marketing NJ at the Highest Level:
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*