Apartment Post: Stunning Renovated 1 Bedroom Apt. in Hackensack, NJ
-Brought to you by Zohar “Zack” Zamir
This stunning renovated one bedroom apartment is located at the prestigious Stratford house on the desirable Overlook Avenue. The brand new modern kitchen offers granite counter tops, tile back splash, and stainless steel appliances. This warm and welcoming space has an open bright living room and dining area with elegant wall colors, hardwood floors, decorative light fixtures, and a great terrace space. The bedroom is large and features ample closet space and an interior design touch. The newly renovated bathroom completes this total jewel of an apartment.
Background information about Hackensack, NJ
Hackensack is a city in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States, and serves as its county seat. Although informally called Hackensack, it was officially named New Barbadoes Township until 1921. Hackensack offers the Hackensack University Medical Center which is consistenly named one of the top hospitals in the tri-state area.
- Jackson Ave School
- Fanny M Millers School
- Fairmount Elementary School
- Nellie K. Parker Elementary School
- Hackensack Middle School
- Hackensack High School
- This property is a fanastic fit for either an individual or a couple looking for their own place. The spacious interior provides more than enough room to live comfortably.
- You don’t need to leave the building to work out! The building offers an exercise room!
- Residents can feel safe as the building has a security system.
- The building offers a doorman.
- The property is located in Hackensack which offers the huge Hackensack University Medical Center which is consistently rated among the best hospitals in the tri state area.
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information …
*click the link above to direct you to my website*